Process Integration Engineer
Your main responsibilities will be to
– Together with our partners, define and optimize our integrated filter process technology flow for our products.
– Optimize process steps and technology modules across semiconductor tools and contribute to preparing and transferring the technology towards high volume production.
– Define, optimize and characterize in-line monitoring structures for the technology.
– Follow-up of lot processing and process quality at our partners.
– Execute the processing of critical device or test lots in a prototype or production line.
In your role, you will
– Collaborate with integration engineers at partner foundries and process step/semiconductor tool responsibles to define and optimize the process technology flow for our products.
– Collaborate with Spectricity product development team to translate product specs into a process flow and process and module specifications.
– Collaborate with Spectricity research teams to define the next generation technologies, build the roadmap and develop new process capabilities.
Your profile, skills and talents
Ideally you are a creative, self-dependent engineer, highly-motivated to be part of a dynamic team creating new value, continuously and actively seeking better solutions for our problems. Specifically:
– You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering with at least 5 years of relevant experience, or similar relevant degree by proven experience
– You have at least 5 years of hands-on experience in a semiconductor foundry environment, working with semiconductor equipment, and have good understanding of all manufacturing processes principles for CMOS manufacturing as well as for in-line inspection and metrology systems
– You have a basic understanding of general engineering principles included electronics and mechanics
– Experience with python, or other scripting/coding platforms
– You are fluent in English, and have excellent communication kills
– You are open to frequent worldwide traveling, when the conditions for this return after the pandemic
– Project management and experience in reporting project plans and status
You will help us be successful when
– You are a good team player, able to pursue and find compromise through constructive discussion, enthusiasm and skills
– You are result-driven, you have a natural desire to analyze and solve problems and you are self-critical
– You are highly focused on delivering and finding solutions in a complex environment with many stakeholders and trade-offs
– You have a high sense of urgency to implement quality principles and procedures