Sr. Computer Vision & AI Engineer
Your main responsibilities will be to
– Develop spectral imaging processing algorithms and calibration techniques to output correct spectral image data from our cameras in volumes
– Support the engineering team to optimize the camera products and production test based on the spectral algorithm requirements
– Together with the application team, develop targeted spectral imaging applications extracting spectral features leaning on computer vision and machine learning modeling
– Together with the application team, co-define and support application data collection
– Co-define and execute the company roadmap
Your profile, skills and talents
Ideally you are a creative, self-dependent engineer or scientist, highly-motivated to be part of a dynamic team creating new value, continuously and actively seeking better solutions for our problems. Specifically:
– You have a master’s degree in mathematics, computer science, engineering or similar relevant degree by proven experience and at least 5-10 years of experience in a computer vision and image processing.
– Signal processing and computer vision are your trade. You are comfortable at all levels of abstraction, from architecture to implementation of algorithm code. You are on top of quality standards with respect to software implementation and verification
– You have proven experience in applied Machine Learning and development of AI-based solutions.
– You are proficient with Python. Git and continuous integration and unit tests are the tools you use daily
– Experience with spectroscopic analysis is a very strong plus
– You are a leader who can efficiently interact with your peers within CTO office, engineering and marketing teams
– You are fluent in English, and have good presentation skills
You will help us be successful when:
– You are a good team player, able to pursue and find compromise through constructive discussion, enthusiasm and skills
– You are result-driven, you have a natural desire to analyze and solve problems and you are self-critical
Send us your resume if you have a background in spectral sensing, and you think you can make a difference in bringing these new technologies to market.
Student intern (Bachelor, Master, or PhD)
We are always interested and open to welcome student interns. Depending on your background you will be working on testing our systems or applications. Contact us for more details or discussion based on your background.
Kardinaal Mercierplein 2
Leave a message here.